With half a century’s experience, Mac Plant is the trusted partner of numerous public and private sector organisations seeking highways excellence.
Our multi-disciplined team, fuelled with our extensive plant fleet, means that we are able to deliver bespoke, efficient, value-added highways and infrastructure solutions right across the South West.
Whether a busy ‘A’ road or a popular high street, we understand the need to adapt and work to our surroundings, all whilst maintaining the highest health and safety standards. Operating our own in house traffic management division can ensure we work efficiently to deliver a cost-effective and reliable service to all our clients.
We understand and appreciate the disruption that highways works can cause the general public and the impact of that disruption on organisations such as local authorities. While prioritising safety, we also endeavour to minimise inconvenience for road and service users throughout.
Thanks to our 50 years’ know-how, our experienced, capable team is uniquely equipped to undertake highways work, proven by our wealth of experience in this area. We work with partner organisations on fixed term, alliance, framework and long term projects, bringing superb value and an unwavering focus on service and highways excellence to a variety of project types such as:
- Road widening schemes
- New roads / highways
- Estate works
- Permanent traffic signal replacements
- Traffic calming schemes
- Junction improvement schemes
- Footway works
- Various Pedestrian and cycle crossings
- Cycle paths
- High Friction surfacing
- Lining and road markings
- Drainage & service infrastructure
Having built successful long-term relationships with our clients, we are able to sit down and collaboratively approach each project to ensure each aspect runs without a hitch. We continue to invest extensively in training and plant and have been awarded ‘Highly Recommended Contractors’ designation by Devon County Council via the Institute of Civil Engineers in recognition of our ongoing and unwavering commitment to deliver good quality schemes while meeting client budgets and program needs.
Why work with Mac Plant for your highways infrastructure or motorway maintenance project?
- We have 50 years highways experience with recognised excellence in highways schemes
- Our mobile, flexible and knowledgeable workforce will work to minimise inconvenience and work to your budget and program restrictions
- Our safety-conscious team undertakes detailed health and safety training
- We are ISO 9001NHSS Sector 16 approved – Quality Assured
- We are ISO 14001 approved – Environmental Practices Assured
- ‘Highly Recommended Contractors’ awarded by Devon County Council via the Institute of Civil Engineers