Bridges & Structures
Mac Plant has been delivering bridges and structures works across the South West for over 30 years. Our skilled, experienced civil engineers deliver a range of bridge engineering and civil structures services, backed with the meticulous expertise of Mac Plant professionals at every stage of the project, from planning through to construction.
We have had significant involvement in all aspects of structural works and once again offer the ability to operate our own resources with a wealth of knowledge and experience which means we can self deliver a vast amount of the work, this also allows us to work efficiently to be able to deliver a cost-effective and reliable service on all our projects.
With ongoing investment in our own plant fleet, training and the latest technology, our bridges and structures services are led by experts.
Some Examples of recent bridges and structures projects include:
- Road bridges
- Pedestrian / cycle bridges
- Reinforced concrete retaining structures
- Mass concrete retaining structures
- Piling works
- Gabion basket retaining walls
- Rock stabilisation
- Culvert works
- Reinforced earth embankments
- Mass structural fills
- Road stabilisation
We work in close partnership with our clients to bring their projects to completion on time and on budget, calling upon our deep engineering expertise to bring ambitious and functional projects to life.
Our team of experts are passionate about infrastructure improvements and innovation and we bring this desire to see the job done well to each project that bears the Mac Plant name.
Why choose Mac Plant for your bridge construction engineering project?
- 50 years experience in the civil engineering industry
- We are ISO 9001 Approved – Quality Assured
- We are ISO 14001Aprroved – Environmentally Assured
- Awarded ‘Highly Recommended Contractors’ by Devon County Council via the Institute of Civil Engineers